Everyone’s situation is different and yet I know when I inquire about services I like to know the guidelines regarding charges or at least a ball park figure. Use the information on this website as a guideline for price quotes and contact me to discuss your specific situation. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call. We all make choices in how we spend our money, whether it is insurance co-pays or if you are paying privately, consider what it costs you emotionally to continue your life circumstances as they are. Sometimes a little investment in yourself will pay on-going dividends in the the quality of your life.
Please call your insurance company using the number located on your card (usually the back) to see if I am an in network provider. Many times insurance companies contract out their mental health services to another insurance company so just because your insurance company is not listed specifically, if I am contracted with the company your insurance plan contracts out to, then my services will be covered for you. The list here is for guidance only, because insurance companies are always modifying their contracts, more often than I update my website, it's always a good idea to call the number on the back of your card or use your insurance website to verify if a provider is an in network provider.
Insurance Accepted (last updated 10/20/2020)
- Blue Cross FEP (Federal Employee Program)
- Ceridian LifeWorks EAP
- Crime Victims -- Washington State L&I
- Delta Dental
- First Choice Health
- First Choice Health EAP
- Jorgensen EAP
- Kaiser Permanente (Out of Network provider but in network with First Choice Healht)
- Molina Marketplace
- Premera Blue Cross (updated 10/3/2020)
- Heritage & Heritage Plus 1
- Heritage Flex Tier 1
- Heritage Prime
- Heritage Signature
- LifeWise Assurace Company
- LifeWise Health Plan of Washingtion Preferred
- WA Lifewise Primary
- Regence Blue Shield
- VA Veterans Administration Community Care
Insurances not accepted:
I no longer accept people with Medicaid. This includes Applehealth plans of Amerigroup, CHPW, Molina, and United. If you have Medicaid and need services, please contact NEW Alliance Counseling Services at (509) 684-4597 or call the number on the back of your card for networked providers.
Provider One If you have just a provider one card and are not registered with AppleHealth, I am not able to see you and you'll have to contact NEW Alliance at (509) 684-4597.
Medicare If you want to find a Medicare provider use the Medicare website https://www.medicare.gov/physiciancompare/
- My BASE Rate is $125 an hour if you need that for calculations for coinsurance. This is for information purposes only as every insurance company varies in their calculations. Example, if you have 20% coinsurance your out of pocket pay would be $25.
Copayments are usually a fixed amount whereas coinsurance is usually a percentage. Copayments are determined by your insurance company and are usually a fixed figure which is either printed on your card or you can get by calling your insurance company and vary from insurance plan to insurance plan and are often in the $35 range.
Private pay clients.
- Private pay means you do not plan to bill insurance at all.
- $80 an hour (starting January 1, 2021) — The first appointment is 2 hours long for $160.
- Payment must be made at the time of the appointment. I accept cash, checks, and debit, credit cards, or health savings cards.