What will counseling cost me?
Everyone’s situation is different and yet I know when I inquire about services I like to know the guidelines regarding charges or at least a ball park figure. Use the information on this website as a guideline for price quotes and contact me to discuss your specific situation. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call. We all make choices in how we spend our money, whether it is insurance co-pays or if you are paying privately, consider what it costs you emotionally to continue your life circumstances as they are. Sometimes a little investment in yourself will pay on-going dividends in the the quality of your life.
I am in a continual process to expand the list of accepted insurances. Please call your insurance company or myself for the most up to date information. Many times insurance companies contract out their mental health services to another insurance company so just because your insurance company is not listed specifically, if I am contracted with the one your insurance company contracts out to then my services will be covered for you. So it's always a good idea to call the number on the back of your card and check or use your insurance website to verify who is a covered provider.
Insurance Accepted (last updated 4/27/15)
- Ceridian LifeWorks EAP
- CHPW--Community HealthPlan of Washington
- Crime Victims -- Washington State L&I
- First Choice Health
- First Choice Health EAP
- Provider One
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
Coming Soon: Insurance Applied For
I am in the process of applying to insurance panels. Each insurance panel has it's own process and waiting time. If you do not see your insurance listed, call me.
- GEHA -- in process, may not be approved due to I have a LMHC not a LMSW.
- Tri Care -- in process
- Veteran's Administration (VA) -- in process (contracts out to Tri Care)
- Group Health -- in process
Insurances not accepted:
- Cigna — Provider panel is full, I am not able to contract with this company at this time until there are open positions on the provider panel. I can serve you as an out of network provider.
- Samaritan -- Provider panel not available in this area.
- Washington State Employees EAP -- not accepted due to my substance abuse training was prior to the last 2 years, (Contact me if you work for any other organization or business as different companies have different EAP insurances.)
My BASE Rate is $125/hr if you need that for calculations for coinsurance. This is for information purposes only as every insurance company varies in their calculations. Example, if you have 20% coinsurance your out of pocket pay would be $25. Also note that copayments are determined by your insurance company and are usually a fixed figure printed on your card. Copayments are different than a coinsurance amount which is usually a percentage.
Here'e a simple overview for private pay clients.
- $75 an hour — Private pay clients get a 40% discount off the the base rate of $125 per hour. The first appointment is 2 hours or $150, a payment plan can be arranged.
- Payment must be made at the time of the appointment via cash or check. I am not able to accept debit or credit cards at this time.